So, randomly we had the most adorable kitten show up in our backyard today. Apparently he has been there for a few days (according to our little Mexican neighbor kids), but today is the first I have seen or heard of him. Anyway, he is the cutest black kitten ever, and yes, I named him Felix! I wish we could keep him (even though I don't like cats), but he is so super cute! However, I am calling the pound Monday to take him unless we can find his owners first. Until then, he is living the high life in our back yard eating all the kitten chow he can eat (in hopes he doesn't puke on our patio...). Here are some pictures of the cute guy!
This picture makes him look a little crazy...and not very cute. :)
Ok, so these pictures don't do the kitty justice. But he is really cute. I especially love that he has one green eye and one brown. He's super cute... :)