Let's be honest. I am not the best blogger in the whole world. I do try to get atleast one post in every month, but that is not always the case. Normally, I just don't have that much going on in my life to post about. However, the last few weeks have been tremendously busy and exciting, and we have many, many posts to catch up on. So, to wet your appettites and give you something to look forward to (very soon, hopefully), here are a few things that have been going on in our lives, and we will be posting about shortly.
- Car accident
- A ride in the ambulance due to car accident :)
- Camping Trip
- Purchase of a new house (and everything involved with that)
- And much more...
So, whoever reads this, don't give up on us or our blog. There will be several posts to come in the next couple of weeks. I have just been busy with school and midterms!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Things to look forward to...
Posted by Curtis & Mariah at 3:19 PM