Thursday, December 11, 2008

Basketball

A couple weeks ago I was talking to my neighbor who joined a city league basketball team in Pleasant Grove, and somehow I let her talk me into joining it with her. I was a little hesitant and nervous at first, since it has been several years since I have even touched a basketball. Tonight was our first real game, and it was a lot of fun! We ended up playing against a team of young girls (maybe 18-21 years old). I am the youngest player on our team, and I am almost 25. So they definitely had the advantage of being in better shape and practice than the rest of us. But it turned out to be a lot of fun, and we won 39 to 17. Not bad for the first game. :) Lets just hope we can keep up that record for the rest of the season. Curtis took some awesome pictures. This one is my favorite cause it's one of the shots I made. :) By the way, did I mention I have Michael Jordan's number? That's gotta say something, right?